Meet the heads of programmes and the teachers and have a talk with current and former students.
No registration needed.
Rhythmic Music Conservatory (RMC) in Copenhagen is currently open for applicants to four bachelor programmes:
And two advanced postgraduate diploma programmes:
At the information meeting you will hear more about the overall structure and content of the programmes, as well as about the entrance examinations and procedures.
16.30: Doors open to Koncertsalen (Concert Hall)
17.00: Music: Michal Biel (Bachelor 2nd Year, Music Performance)
17.10: Welcome with Principal Henrik Sveidahl
17.20: Music: Clarissa Connelly (Bachelor 2nd Year, Composition)
17.30: Information about the six programmes
- Koncertsalen: Music Performance with Kasper Tranberg
- A116: Music Production with Morten Büchert
- A118: Composition with Anders P. Jensen
- A201: Music Management with Christian Taagehøj
- B202: APD with Torben Snekkestad
18.30: Information in English about the six programmes (Danish speaking are welcome to change room if you would like information about more than one programme)